When we set out to make branded deadlift socks, we knew we wanted to make the best damn deadlift socks on the market. But we soon realized we know nothing about socks, or making socks. So we reached out to Strideline, a company from neighboring Seattle who has been making performance socks for over 8 years.
We really love what the guys at Strideline are all about, and we had a great time collaborating with them on this sock. After extensive testing involving much deadlifting and drinking of whiskey, we really do believe this will be the most comfortable and useful deadlift/training sock you will ever buy.
Make sure to check out our other two designs - the Squat Face Sock
and the Barbell Sock
- Knee high design
- NEVER SLIP GRIP: Grippy yarns keep your sock in place at all times.
- INVISIBLE TOE SEAM: No more toe bunching & pain from a rough, uneven seam.
- AIR VENTS: Cushiony soft memory yarns learn to fit your foot improving the fit with each wear.
- Keep your foot dry with Strideline's specialized Blend of TC Cotton, Microfiber Polyester, and StrideTec Compression Material.
- Get a perfect fit everytime with Left/Right anatomical construction
- Soften impact with a terry cotton footbed on the most durable sock on the market
- Made by Strideline, a Seattle start-up founded in 2009 by high school entrepreneurs dedicated to making the most comfortable sock on earth.