Content Creator/Digital Marketing Admin
Preference is to start Part Time 20-30hrs a week, then building to full-time. But can potentially do Full-
Time at the start if the skillset allows it, combined with candidates needs.
Kabuki's story is one of perseverance, community, strength, vision, and most importantly, mission. We operate off of 4 pillars.
Equipment -- We design, engineer, and manufacture novel strength equipment to push the boundaries of strength, performance, and health.
Education -- Research-based movement and strength education for a diverse range of individuals, from beginners to pro athletes.
Coaching -- World-class coaching services for strength athletes around the world and in-person at The Lab.
Charity -- Helping others and giving back to the community.
Strategic Objectives of this Position:
- Increase brand awareness and support increased revenue via higher throughput of high-quality media for social and web and assisting with admin on networking, podcasts, and interviews.
- Setup, film, and edit training and related content for social media platforms.
- Daily primary and story feed on multiple social accounts for company and founders.
- Assist in developing or editing captions and posts for media.
- Travel with founder 5-15% of time to film collaboration content.
- Podcast – General administration such as Schedule with hosts (guests once we launch own), communication & fulfilling information requests, tracking and saving links.
- Create and managing micro-content from podcasts, articles, and news and promoting on social media
- Work with PR firm(s) on scheduling interviews for articles and news content.
- Create media like pitch sheets or decks to promote speaker, company, or projects for founder as well as sales & marketing teams as needed.
- Optimize written articles with media assets
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create engaging, value driven social content.
- Identify trends and insights to optimize social growth and performance.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective where appropriate.
- Communicate effectively on project status and time to delivery.
- Maintain proper file organization for different types of media content.
- Assist marketing in digital media campaigns that align with the goals of our business.
- Reach out for podcasts referrals, content collaborations, and potential affiliates.
- Maintain focus and work under tight deadlines.
- Must have good analytical and project management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with media editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Audacity)
- Must have a good eye for detail
Position Preferences (not required):
- Experience with content management system and web design software.
- Experience in digital marketing/media
- Experience working in Google analytics and social analytic platforms
To Apply send CV, Salary Requirements, Resume and URL to your portfolio OR send in examples of work previously
done. Send resume/cover letter files with the following convention:
LAST_FIRST_CV and LAST_FIRST_RESUME with email header as LAST FIRST DMS APPLICATION to